How Patrons Can Help
Play, Inspire, Achieve.
Passionate about music? Become a Patron! The generosity of our supporters is vital to the ongoing success of our projects. With income from membership fees and ticket sales, touring and public funding only representing 20% of the annual funds needed, each year we must raise £120,000 to cover our costs.
Your pledge of consistent support is critical to the success of The People’s Orchestra. Such support will ensure that we maintain our high standards and reach as many people as possible, it will provide us with a foundation to develop and maintain excellent community projects which match the exceptional talents of our musicians.
We can work alongside you to develop a unique partnership tailored to your values, incorporating the benefits of community music and the future development of the orchestra.
As a thank you for your support, you will receive:
- Friend of TPO membership benefits (entry to rehearsals, invitation to Conductor's Season Launch Reception and party, opportunities to join TPO exchange visits abroad, credit in our programmes)
- Priority booking for TPO Gala Ball and tickets to technical dress rehearsal.
- Interval drinks reception at each home concert.
- Bespoke ticket booking with seasonal ticket discounts.
You may also get the opportunity to:
- Sponsor a specific instrument within the orchestra and enjoy a meeting with that musician.
- Enjoy an invitation to get inside the orchestra and sit with a musician.
- Attend receptions and events around our concerts such as post concert dinners with key artists.
- Select a concert from our season and gain unique insight into the artistic process behind it's creation.
- Have lunch or dinner with our Chief Executive or key artists.
- Join the orchestra on tour abroad.
- Programme credits acknowledging your support.
- Host an event in your home or workplace, which could include a chamber music performance.