How Patrons Can Help
Patrons are key to the success of The People’s Orchestra.
Becoming a Patron of The People’s Orchestra is your chance to be part of TPO’s story.
We are asking Patrons’ contributions to combine to cover 50% of our annual running costs.
Your pledge of consistent support is critical to the success of The People’s Orchestra. Such support will ensure that we maintain our high standards and reach as many people as possible, it will provide us with a foundation to develop and maintain excellent community projects which match the exceptional talents of our musicians. The select group of Patrons is made up with the great and good from The Black Country & Birmingham, community leaders whose endorsement and generous support will encourage others to follow.
- Plaque placement on the Patron Conductor Plinth used for all orchestra concerts
- Acknowledgement in publications
- Website accreditation linked to a unique organisational profile page
- Promotion on our social media platforms
- Patron of The People’s Orchestra’ logo for your use
- Acknowledge your support through a dedicated case study in our annual review
- Plaque of recognition for you or your company’s reception
- Joint marketing work to realise media coverage regarding your support
- Regular key benefit reports relating to the orchestra and its community events
- Provision of high quality images and quotes of the activities you support for use in your annual reports and communications
- Updates with news about the success of projects and the achievements of the charity
- Cultivate a special relationship through a tailored programme of involvement