Friends of TPO
Play, Inspire, Achieve.
Why be a friend of the Orchestra?
Your donation as a Friend of The People’s Orchestra will go towards the annual £300,000 we need to cover the Orchestra's running costs, Volunteer Matters Work Placement Programme, our Care-In-The-Community Concert Programme and our Musicians Care Programme.
Donations to the charity are 100% deductible from Corporation Tax. For the next 12 months donations may be matched by Arts Council England under their Evolve Programme.
What you can expect from us
Membership starts at minimum of £5.00 per month, or £55 annually, but please donate as much as you can.
We will give you:
- Exclusive access to videos and recordings prior to public release.
- 2 free tickets to a concert of your choice and reduced tickets to all other events.
- VIP Invite to the Conductors Reception.
- Free music downloads and poster downloads.
- Regular updates about how your support is being used to benefit musicians in the Black Country & Birmingham and our local communities.
- Regular news updates about the Orchestra.
- Personal invitation to all The People’s Orchestra events.
- Opportunities to take part in challenges and events for The People’s Orchestra and our supported causes.
- 10% discounts on all TPO Merchandise
- Opportunities to take part in challenges and events for The People's Orchestra and our supported causes.