13 Sep Graphics Designer
Salary: Negotiable from £12 per hour | 25 hours per week
Above is example Artwork
The Compositing/Graphic Designer will work at a senior level to design and create artwork for projects across The People’s Orchestra’s portfolio of ensembles and concerts, including The Rusty Player’s Orchestras, The People’s Show Choirs, The People’s Big Band and The People’s Orchestra itself. This will also include the Just The Tonic podcast with Katie Derham (BBC presenter).
Materials included will span across artwork creation for concert posters, website assets, social media, leaflets and flyer, and many more. Asset creation will involve big concept art/ compositing posters through to vector graphics and logo creation.
We are open to creative minds looking to explore new ways of producing assets whilst maintaining company branding. Our assets contain a variety of 2D and 3D production.
You will work hand in hand with the team to ensure that we present engaging and creative media / promotional material across our social media and digital platforms.
The successful applicant will have a creative flair to their work, whilst being able to work within company branding guidelines.
- Experience in producing creative design assets for multiple digital channels.
- Experience in compositing images to a high level of execution.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Knowledge of After Effects would also be an advantage.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a range of styles that follow briefs and brand guidelines.
- Able to take art direction, and working with freelancers.
- The ability to manage your time across a diverse array of tasks effectively.
- Keeping ahead of design trends and keeping others updated about industry best practices.
- Great communication skills
- Experience in Blender, Maya or 3D Max.
- Graphic Design Background or education
- Digital Concept art background or education – knowledge and practice of concept art pipeline and production.
- Traditional Art skills – drawing, illustration, etc.
How to apply:
The closing deadline for applications is Close of Business on 30th September 2022. Interested candidates should email their application to email@example.com
Your application should comprise of
- A full CV, including educational and professional qualifications, a full employment history showing the more significant positions, responsibilities held, and relevant achievements
- A covering note of not more than 1 page outlining your motivation for applying for the role.
- Portfolio/ examples of work (portfolio, links, shared folder fine)
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within a week of applying to schedule interviews.
We reserve the right to withdraw any of our vacancies at any time.